Thursday 28 May 2015

Te Papa and city gallery

                       Te Papa and city gallery 

On Friday we went on a trip to Te Papa. We went to see the great war exhibition. As we walked on I saw a bayonet, it is a gun and a knife put together. I saw terrible sights, it was really horrible. Most of the people from the exhibition were hairy and had fake sweat. We saw the Turks fighting the Anzac's, I saw how many people had died in war and how the Anzac's did the secret evacuation and the Anzac's trying to stop the Turks from taking over the boats. I saw the the shelters, inside was a uncomfortable bed, a small desk and a chair  the shelter was made out of sacks of grain. The thing I liked was the last sculpture it had poppies all over it. Then we walked to the City Gallery, we went on the sculpture walk. Man I thought, this is really boring! Then we got to the fun part and did some art, we made 3D boxes. Then we walked back to 
Te Papa then went on the bus back to school.

                            The end 

by Rosemary Lee 
year 5    

No comments:

Post a Comment