Thursday 14 May 2015

Wild Weather

Boom! Crash! The thunder was rumbling loud and the rain was crashing on the roof. Woah! Everyone was admiring the lightning. The flash was a bright white light flashing from the sky. Parents started to rush in for their kids. Then I went to grab a drink from my bag. ''Amber come on!Let's go!'' Caitlin was running down the hall, ''Mum is here!'' So off I went. Grabbed my inquiry book and left. The rain was pouring down on me. Then the gutter was blocked and there was a huge puddle so I went around the other way and climbed into the front seat. Down Udy Street a water pipe had blown and the road lifted making water pour down to the foot path. A man was on the road since his car was surrounded by water. As we got further down the street everyone was looking at the tragedy that happened.
by Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment