Wednesday 25 March 2015

A Stormy Sunday

It was a stormy Sunday night and I wanted to pass time so I decided to go the movies. I went to see the man at the counter and he said the only movie I could watch was Frozen, I screamed yay !!! 2 mintes later I found that no one was in the theatre. The movie just started when I needed to go to the bathroom, I locked the door and when I tried to open it I couldn't get out, then 5 little kittens came under the door and rescued me. They said, "What movie are you watching?"
I said, "Frozen." They said they really liked that movie.
I said, "If you free me I will let you have my 5 extra tickets that I have." They got me free and then followed me back to the movie. We noticed that the movie was paused, we went to the counter man and I got six buckets of popcorn. The man said that I was really greedy because he didn't see the crazy kittens running around. I said thank you and we went back to the movie, it just started and then we went home because this was a horrible movie theatre. I took the kittens home with me and we all lived happily ever after except the monsters in the cinemas!




by Rosemary Lee
year 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment