Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Mystery of the Shop Murderer

Yesterday as I was walking home through the dark cold lonely alley with my German shepherd Daisy, when suddenly I heard a loud smash! I looked over my shoulder to the only shop on the street, Richie's Tattoo Salon. I carefully moved towards the shop and that's when I saw Richie inside with a piece of glass on his arm with blood flowing out and a gun on his neck.                                                                                                          

"No! No! I'm an innocent man I promise!" yelled the robber to the policeman. 
"He's not!" Richie cried. 
"Go Daisy," I said to my precious doggy. The next thing she did was charge up into the robber whose name was actually Luke. 
"You are going to jail for 8 years!' said the policewoman.     
by Tessa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment